Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chapter done

This week I moved back to Ohio, and now I'm waiting. There is definitely a restlessness to get back into ministry, but at the same time there isn't a desperation to have to be in the first church that calls me.

I look back at what I've learned and experienced, the good times and the rough times, and I know all of it has served to make me a better minister. While in Michigan I had the opportunity to meet some awesome people, to talk life and ministry with some incredible youth pastors, and to think through different aspects of ministry. These things have molded how I will do youth ministry in the next church and my experience as a staff member there has already begun to shape my plans for how to lead a church one day.

As the page turns now I don't know what will be written next, I don't know what the next weeks and months hold, but I do know this, "When it's all been said and done, there is just one thing that matters. Did I do my best to live for truth? Did I live my life for you?"

Peace be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment