Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Good Bye

This post is one that I have been mentally writing for over a year, but now that I actually sit to type it out I am finding it difficult to express my thoughts. For a long time now I've felt that this blog has run its course, but until a few months ago I was unwilling to let it go. For the last five years I have written at the very least monthly. In that time I have shared my thoughts, feelings, and some of the insights God has revealed to me about Himself, His church, and His word. This blog has seen over 18,000 page views in that time with readers from six contents. I am truly humbled by that.

Over the past year my activity has dwindled greatly. 2014 has been an exhausting year, and I have found my life full of new challenges, responsibilities, and passions to which attention now turns. Nothing lasts forever, and this blog has done what God has intended for it to do. I don't know the lives who have seen this, I hope they have been touched by what God has led me to share.

I pray that God will continue to use the words that have been written, and I pray that what He is leading me into will have an even bigger impact for the Kingdom.

I thank everyone who has taken the time to read. And so for the last time I will share the closing thoughts, and say good bye.

"I have been young and now I am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his descendants begging bread."

To God alone be the Glory!

Peace be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment